Sunday, March 14, 2010

Google is smart.

I drafted a mail in which I wrote " I am attaching below as requested". What I meant was to not attach a file but give a description of the required item. When I clicked on send, google gave me an alert saying " You have written I am attaching a file but there are no attachments in this mail, send anyways?" .Now thats smart. I guess thats why google rocks so much. Wish this functionality would have been there in MS Outlook. It would have saved me a few embarrassments of sending mails without attachments.

But there is room for improvement. I sent out a test email with the body "I am attaching an excel file" but attached a power point file. Gmail did not catch it :-)

Cheers
Rishi.

1 comment:

  1. MS-Outlook 2013 have the capability same like Gmail.. but same issue with MSOL it doesn't understand file extension

    ReplyDelete